Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Moving to a new home!

Actually, I'm already there.

I'm now on a Wordpress blog. It allowed me to merge my three blogs into one (Wordpress has this amazing import utility) and most importantly, it has a download facility. I can pull down the full contents of the blog and save it if I want to.

So, this is my new URL.

Dream Weaver 7 (merging my boardgame blog, movie/TV blog and general interest blog)
http://dreamweaver7.wordpress.com/

Not everything is working yet (I'm working backwards on the post tagging) and I'm restoring all the sidebar contents bit by bit.

Comments and suggestions are most welcome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

pw servers vs servers online

duck life 4 said...

Your blog is great. I read a lot of interesting things from it. Thank you very much for sharing. Hope you will update more news in the future.

hotmail said...

exactly how she puts it on in the game.
For example:duck life 3
vex 3
fnaf 2